Get Your Sheet Metal Fabrication Quote Today
At AWC Industries, your one stop source for metal fabricating and finishing, we are Chicago’s preferred and trusted sheet metal fabrication experts for over 74 years.
Sheet metal fabrication is the process of forming parts from a metal sheet. Using only the finest Accupress, Verson, and Dreis & Krump equipment, we can ensure that your sheet metal parts will be made to perfection.
Sheet Metal Experts
At AWC Industries, your one stop source for metal fabricating and finishing, we are sheet metal fabrication experts. As a Family Owned business, we pride ourselves on manufacturing precision sheet metal in Chicago, Illinois and beyond. For over 70 years, we have specialized in precision production sheet metal parts and assemblies for our customers. We are an ISO 9001 Certified Sheet Metal facility and look forward to discussing your production sheet metal fabrication requirements.
Advantages of Sheet Metal
- Durability: Similar to our CNC machining, sheet metal processes produce highly durable parts well-suited for both functional prototypes and end-use production.
- Scalability: 100 pieces through high volume production.
- Material Selection: Choose from a variety of sheet metals across a wide range of strength, conductivity, weight, and corrosion-resistance.
- Custom Finishes: Select from a variety of finishes, including Powder Coating In-house, Zinc Plating and Chrome Plating available.
- Rapid Turnaround: Combining the latest cutting, bending and punching with automated technologies, AWC provides instant sheet quotes and provides you with fast and quality service to help you meet your production needs and get your products out to your customers!
How We Do It
Our custom sheet metal services offer a cost-effective and on-demand solution for your manufacturing needs. Using only the finest Accupress, Verson, and Dreis & Krump equipment, we can ensure that your parts will be made to perfection. With the help of our certified mig and tig welders, we can weld all various types of alloys and provide a variety of coatings so that your parts can be assembled upon delivery.
What’s more, fabrication services range from low-volume prototype to high-volume production runs with significant cost savings. Choose the industry leaders for all your metal and sheet metal fabrication needs. Contact AWC Industries today. We look forward to serving you.